You had to ask, didn't you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of work do you do?
- 525creative specializes in website design, website development, branding/identity, and Search Engine Optimization.
- What makes you better than our current agency?
- We assemble a team of proven professionals on a project-by-project basis. Our lean and mean infrastructure allows us to keep overhead costs to an absolute minimum while tailoring a team to meet your needs.
- What makes you unique?
- We are cultural omnivores, familiar with a huge array of audiences. Odds are we know how to connect with your customers. With that said, we recognize that you are the expert on the matter and work with you to develop a perfectly targeted message.
- What kind of clients do you have?
- We typically work directly with small- to mid-sized businesses or as a web development resource to design agencies. The size of the client or client type isn't as important as a shared creative vision. Past 525creative clients have included Procter and Gamble, Qwest, Lamar's Donuts, and Intermap Technologies.
- How much do you charge?
- We develop estimates on a project basis with a la cart pricing rather than an hourly basis. This way, you will have a much more accurate idea of what your project will cost before the first sketch is drawn.
- What kind of business relationship will we have?
- At the start of a new project, we like to meet with all the stakeholders involved to talk through the process. This allows us the most perspective on what the project is and means to each person.
Once the project is underway, we have found that a single point of contact (on both our team and yours) streamlines and simplifies the creative process. It also prevents backtracking that can occur when there are multiple points of contact which can be expensive for you and frustrating for everyone involved.
- How do I pay you?
- We require a 33-50% down payment prior to beginning work and bill the remaining amount in increments that vary depending on the length/type of project.
Payments may be made using check, money order, or wire transfer.
- Where are you located?
- The nucleus of 525creative is in Denver- the Napa Valley of beer, with multiple outposts in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and many points in between. Although a few of our clients are local, we work remotely for the vast majority. We can do business over the phone, on Skype, via email or in person.
We are always looking for an excuse to grab a tax-deductible caffeinated beverage or greasy business lunch.